Usutu Forests Primary School intends to offer an education which caters for the total development of the child. The school believes in the acceptance and appreciation of individuals of every culture, creed, sex and race and values the right to education for all. We believe that change is a constant factor of life and that education should develop personal values and thinking process that will enable intelligent participation in a changing world. CLICK HERE FOR MORE...
- To deliver a holistic education which includes the mastery of specific and general skills and the development of personal discipline.
- To instill in our learners the view that Learning is an unbroken activity continuing throughout life and that formal education must provide the training and skill for independence of thought, the faculty of critical inquiry, the courage to explore and an understanding of difference.
- To develop a learner who is responsible, caring, self-motivated and who is capable of contributing to our global community.
- Developing a positive self-value in each child.
- Encourage and recognizing each child’s special gifts and attributes.
- Developing self-discipline, independence and responsibility.
- Respecting the individuality and diversity of all.
- Cultivating family involvement in school activities.
- Attracting, developing and retaining staff of the highest quality.
- Inculcating caring attitudes and actions towards all.